Animals are here to guide us and this wisdom comes in so many shapes and forms.
When we tune in to animals and nature, we come away with more of an awareness about all of life, including ourselves.
Here are some interesting tidbits and tips that you may not be aware of, that animals wanted us to share with you:
- Animals can guide you not only about things in their lives, but also provide you with answers about your life such as your soul purpose and next step to take on your soul path.
- Did you know that we can use the characteristics and behaviors of flowers to become better communicators? Click here to read an interesting article.
- Animals do understand when you talk to them out loud, especially when you tell them what you want them to do, rather than what you don’t want them to do. It’s just like manifesting in life – you focus on what you want to receive.
- If you want to practice your intuitive abilities, a unique way to do that is to tune in to game shows where you need to guess which is the correct answer. Even if you don’t know the answer but you have multiple options, ask which is the right answer, such as 1, 2, 3 or 4 (if 4 choices) and see if a number pops into your mind.
- Most people are not grounded enough in their daily lives and this can affect them physically and emotionally. Animals are naturally more grounded than humans, but can become ungrounded, especially when they try to take on or feed off of our issues. Click here for an article on grounding.
- Did you know that dogs are finding and eating marijuana cookie crumbles or weed on the ground, especially while hiking or at camp sites? Vets are seeing these cases at the emergency room, so it’s good to be aware of what your dog is putting in their mouth when outdoors.
- The homeopathic remedies Aconitum (from plant called Monks-hood or Wolfsbane) , Crotalus (from the rattlesnake), Lachesis (from a S. American pit viper), and Cedron (from the rattlesnake bean plant) are some that have been used to treat rattlesnake bites in people and animals. On a deeper thought, what could the message of the rattlesnake represent in our lives?
- It is scientifically known that our bodies are made of stardust. You can read an article about that here.
- If a dog licks their paws, they may just be grooming themselves but it is also commonly a sign of issues such as a yeast infection, environmental allergies, food sensitivities, parasites, pain and behavioral issues such as anxiety. Besides having your dog checked by a vet, you can use animal communication to ask your dog why they are licking. You can also go inside their body to intricately feel what they’re feeling.
- Animals can suffer from PTSD, just like humans. Holistic wellness can be used to help both people and animals that face the challenges of this condition. Muscle testing can help you map out a game plan to help not only this disorder, but also other emotional and physical issues that both animals and people have.
- Did you know that great health starts in the gut for both people and animals? Always look at the core diet first, then look at supplements along with proper amounts and duration. We’ve found that a helping hand is most often needed with daily probiotics that put the good bacteria in the gut, which in turn helps to strengthen the immune system.
- Animals are not the only guides. Fantastical beings such as fairies, dragons, unicorns, dinosaurs and angels are also guides that help both animals and humans in their lives.
If someone told us years ago we’d have the knowledge we have today and be doing what we’re doing today, it may have been hard to grasp. We have allowed ourselves to be open to this heart and soul journey.
We want to honor the animals, nature and Mother Earth in their teachings by trying to share this knowledge and wisdom with others. This is an ever-evolving, unfolding path, that leads us on an expanding, consciousness adventure of love, joy, compassion, respect and truth.
May you always expect the unexpected from animals and embrace their heart and soul wisdom, for you never know what will be revealed to you, in divine timing.
Kim & Allison
Sign up for our email newsletter and get access to over 300 articles in our archives. Receive emails on classes, events and specials just for our readers.
Our gift for subscribing to our email list is a beautiful audio chakra meditation that helps to expand your intuitive abilities.