Animal Communication In Person Classes
in Livingston, Montana and Houston, Texas
Animal communication classes are the most popular workshop we teach! Everyone has the ability to communicate with animals. It is only a matter of awakening this ability inside yourself. Through meditations and exercises, you will learn how to communicate with animals in just ONE day!
- If you have ever wanted to know what your animal is thinking, feeling, their life purpose, or how to help them with a behavioral or physical condition, this workshop is for you!
- Being able to communicate with animals can help you to understand them better.
- You can use your intuitive abilities to assist with the animal’s general care, handling, or training.
- When you learn how to communicate with animals, you will be able to communicate with them with by distance which means you can do this from wherever you are – whether running errands or at home, work, a business trip or vacation.
- A small group situation provides an ideal learning environment (maximum class size is just 9 students!)
- Through photos of workshop participants’ animals and a live animal, you will learn to communicate with animals, including those that are in spirit.
- With exercises and meditations, you will work on opening the right side of your brain, the intuitive side, in the morning. In the afternoon, you will be learning communication techniques and speaking with animals.
- Deepen your bond with your animals and experience your relationship like you have never done before.
- Students who complete the class are invited to join our Animal Heart & Soul Communication Community. Click here to learn more about this amazing and complementary community just for our animal communication students!
- Taking this class does not qualify you to say you are a professional communicator or received your professional training though it is the beginning of your incredible journey. Click here to learn about our professional animal communication certification program.
- Read what students have to say about this class.
- Read the document 10 Things You Should Know Before You Select an Animal Communication Teacher.
- You will be emailed a PDF certificate upon completion of the class homework.
- There will be a follow up group class call that is recorded. The call reviews ways to increase your intuitive abilities and where you can ask questions, make comments and share.
Class Dates & Locations:
- Saturday, October 13th in Livingston, MT. Please note this class is a fundraiser for United in Light, draft horse sanctuary where half of the funds raised will go towards this amazing rescue. Class is held at United in Light near Albertsons.
- Sunday, November 11th in Houston, TX by Hwy. 6 & I-10
- Saturday, December 1st tin Livingston, MT at Kim’s cabin in Paradise Valley near Emigrant
- If you wish to host this class in another city and do not live near Livingston, please provide info on the form at the bottom of the page. Please note that hosting means you provide the location in exchange for your class fee. You also need to know of minimum of 4-5 others that want to attend in your location.
Class Time: 9 am-6 pm
Class Cost: $197 or $102 1st installment and $102 by class day. If a different payment plan is desired, please contact Kim.
Cancellation Policy: Due to the small size of the class, payment is refunded if cancellation is made 7 days or more from class date. Payment is forfeited if cancellation made less than 7 days from class date. There are no transfers.
Can you answer YES to any of these questions?
- Is your animal shy or anxious?
- Is your animal tearing up your house?
- Is your animal aggressive? Is your animal depressed or grieving?
- Is your animal going to the bathroom on the carpet or outside their litter box?
- Does your animal react to thunderstorms or loud noises?
- Do you worry about your animals when you are not at home?
- Have you ever experienced the heartache of dealing with a missing animal?
- Does your animal have skin problems?
- Does your animal have mobility issues? Is your animal coughing, sneezing or wheezing?
- Does your animal have urinary problems?
- Is your animal not eating?
- Is your animal not feeling well?
- Is your animal facing a serious illness or disease?
- Is your animal ready to cross over?
- Has your beloved animal passed on?
- Are you wanting to help clients with their animals?
If so, don’t you want to know WHY & WHAT they want? Learn to communicate with animals in our ONE DAY animal communication class!
When you KNOW how to communicate with animals you WILL:
- COMMUNICATE with ANY animal, even those in spirit.
- NEVER again worry that you are making a decision for your animal that they don’t want or you might regret.
- KNOW that you are providing your animals with a happier, healthier and longer life.
- STOP the chaos and RESTORE peace and harmony in your home.
- REALIZE that your animals are supporting your spiritual journey.
- DEEPEN your relationship with your animals.
Do you DOUBT your ability to communicate with animals because you THOUGHT:
- You had to be gifted with this skill
- You had to be born that way
- It’s just not possible to know what your animals want or think
- The animals won’t want to talk to me
- I’m not worthy
- It would take years to learn
- It would be way too costly
Do NOT fall for these MYTHS!
Instead, allow your HEART and SOUL to know the TRUTH!
- This is an innate ability everyone is born with.
- We learned as adults, and you will, too.
- Wake up call! You have intuitive abilities that allow you to understand what animals want and need.
- Animals have always been trying to communicate with you – they are just waiting for you to hear them!
- If you are reading this, it is for a reason. You only need to open your heart and have the desire to be worthy.
- You will learn animal communication the fun and simple way.
The Lightfoot Way has communicated with thousands of animals. In our animal communication classes and teleclasses, we have taught hundreds of students how to communicate successfully with animals EASILY in just ONE day!
IF CLASS SAYS FULL OR YOU WANT TO ATTEND ANOTHER DATE, you can complete the form below to be placed on our waiting list.
You can also consider our animal communication classes taught by distance or complete the form below to be placed on our wait list for our next in person class.