We have written many articles on animal communication in the past, but this interesting idea came to us from the animals.
In the past 16 years, we’ve taught many animal communication students and completed a lot of communication sessions, including with rescue and shelter animals and those who’ve crossed the Rainbow Bridge.
Based on our experiences, the animals suggested we share some information we’ve discovered over time that you may find enlightening and inspiring.
Questions to ponder about living animals:
- What has been the #1 question that most pet parents have for their living animals? This is a toss up between How can I understand you better? and Why do you do (certain behavior)?
- What has been the #1 result that most pet parents want more than anything from their living animals? They want answers from their animals to questions and concerns they have that can help them to have a deeper heart and soul relationship while living their best life.
- What has been the number #1 statement most pet parents want to make sure their living animals know? They want their animals to know how much they love them.
- What is the #1 point that most living animals want to get across to their pet parents? That they mainly hear when they are spoken out loud to, though their reactions vary based on many factors, but that they normally aren’t talked to enough and desire more.
- What is the #1 concern that most living animals have about their pet parents? They are concerned about the well-being of their pet parents on a body, mind and spirit level, but especially their happiness in life, which includes self-care and self-love.
- What is the #1 question that most living animals want their pet parents to know that they can ask them? How can you help teach, guide and support me on my soul path?
Questions to ponder about animals that have crossed the Rainbow Bridge:
- What has been the #1 question that most pet parents have for their Rainbow Bridge animals? A tie between Are you happy? and Will you return to me?
- What has been the #1 result that most pet parents want more than anything from their Rainbow Bridge animals? They want to be close to their animals again and be able to continue their relationships.
- What has been the number #1 statement that most pet parents want to make sure their Rainbow Bridge animals know?They want their animals to know how important they were in their life and how much they still love them.
- What is the #1 point that most Rainbow Bridge animals want to get across to their pet parents? That love is eternal and the connection can be everlasting, as continuing the relationship is certainly possible through communication or those animals that want to return in physical form.
- What is the #1 concern that most Rainbow Bridge animals have about their pet parents? They are concerned about the grief of their pet parents, which includes the release of guilt so that their pet parents can move forward in life, knowing they are forever connected, heart to heart.
- What is the #1 question that most Rainbow Bridge animals want their pet parents to know that they can ask them? What signs are you trying to show me so that I’ll know you are visiting me?
There have been two undeniable themes involved in our experiences:
- No matter what, there is always the theme of unconditional love between the pet parents and animals, whether the animal is alive or in spirit.
- Having a heart and soul relationship, even beyond the veil, has been another timeless theme.
We have been blessed to see how animal communication changes lives for both humans and animals, in consciousness expanding ways for all involved.
We have been blessed to see the spiritual evolution of animal communication in our own lives and the lives of others.
We know animal communication makes a heart and soul difference. If you haven’t taken a class or had a session, perhaps the animals will inspire you to do this.
We are teaching our next animal communication teleclass (by phone or laptop/computer from the comfort of your home) on June 5th. Registration is due May 28th. Click here to learn more and register.
May you continue to allow animals to assist you in your consciousness expansion and to live your best life.
Kim & Allison
Sign up for our email newsletter and get access to over 300 articles in our archives. Receive emails on classes, events and specials just for our readers.
Our gift for subscribing to our email list is a beautiful audio chakra meditation that helps to expand your intuitive abilities.