For Animal Professionals & Dedicated Pet Parents
Kim & Allison invite you to become a
Certified Animal Heart & Soul Wellness Coach™
|Course 1||5 Day Training of 8 Healing Modalities||In Person||$797 group early registration (up to 12 students in Houston, TX)
$1197 semi-private early registration (2 students in Livingston, MT)
|Course 2||Modality Knowledge Application||Correspondence Exam||$97 Each Modality You Choose|
|Course 3||Modality Practice Sessions||Correspondence with Mentoring||$197 Each Modality You Choose|
|Course 4||Advanced Modality Practice Sessions||Correspondence with Mentoring||$197 Each Modality You Choose|
|Course 5||Professional Business Practices||Correspondence with Mentoring||$397|
|Course 6||Holistic Marketing (Optional)||Self Guided||$397|
COURSE 1 (5 DAY TRAINING) DATES:
- Group (up to 12 students) – April 3-7, 2019 in Houston, TX with Kim & Allison (Held annually)
- Semi-Private (2 students) – Summer 2019 in Livingston, MT with Kim at her log cabin home
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ANIMAL WELLNESS COACH FLOW CHART Animal Wellness Coach Program Flow Chart
REQUEST THE 9 PAGE DETAILED CURRICULUM HERE
This program will help you change the lives of others.
You will learn 8 different modalities in course 1 (5 day training):
Click on links to learn more about each healing method
- Sacred Animal Spirit Alchemy – Our new energy program brought to you by the animals!
- Bach Flower Essences – The power of the flowers and more.
- Aromatherapy – The sensational world of essential oils.
- Muscle Testing/Kinesiology – The key to knowing the right diet, products and healing methods.
- Dog Nutrition/Cat Nutrition/Horse Nutrition – The foundation to great health.
- Crystal Therapy – The incredible effects of crystals in all forms.
- Color Therapy – This simple method can have profound results.
- Emotional Freedom Technique/Tapping – Tap your way to success.
Special features of course 1 (semi-private 5 day training) offered by Kim at her log cabin (for 2 students) include:
- Semi-private group of just 2 students with personalized attention (normal class size is up to 12 students.)
- Complementary lodging at Kim’s log cabin home in Livingston, MT in Paradise Valley (each student has their own room with a shared bathroom.)
- Learn surrounded by a 360° picturesque view of some of the most breathtaking mountains in the world – and near Yellowstone.
- Visit the Yellowstone river near Kim’s home.
- See amazing stars and the Milky Way galaxy from Kim’s home.
- Collect native sage at Kim’s home (seasonal.)
- Complementary trip into Yellowstone to connect with wildlife and nature on a body, mind and spirit level. Yellowstone is a portal to higher awareness and one of the main reasons Kim moved here to this magical place.
- Go grocery shopping so you can purchase your own food.
Additional options available for a separate fee with Kim:
- Spiritual or business mentoring sessions (may require additional time)
- Holistic First Aid and Basic Canine or Equine Massage classes (additional time needed)
- Airport pickup and return from Bozeman, MT
The Wellness Coach Program is beyond amazing! This program is rich in content and I will continue to refer back to my notebook time and time again. I have never encountered such a comprehensive holistic program like it anywhere, and I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to take this program. I use some aspect of what I learned on a regular basis. From nutrition and aromatherapy, to color therapy and gemstones, to muscle testing and flower essences, there are so many holistic modalities that are available to animals and humans. In addition, the most mind-blowing is learning about SASA (Sacred Animal Spirit Alchemy)! This is truly a gift from the animals! If you are looking for a comprehensive course that will give you much more than just surface content, help you feel connected with mother earth and the animals, and provide clarity with who you are in spirit, then I highly recommend the Wellness Coach Program offered by Kim and Allison. These are the gifts that I have discovered and keep discovering each day. Kim, USA
In the Animal Heart & Soul Wellness Coach™ 5 Course Program you will:
- Open your heart and awaken your mind
- Cultivate the wisdom of holistic methods
- Achieve balance and harmony in your space
- Develop a deeper bond with animals
- Set yourself apart as a leader in animal care
- Increase client trust in your services
- Learn valuable tools to boost your revenue
Join us for this exciting, life changing program!
Holistic animal care is a growing field. More people are seeking natural wellness for the animals in their care. Kim and Allison have over 30 years combined holistic animal care experience. They have taught classes to hundreds of students from all over the world since 2007.
I attended the Wellness Coach program by The Lightfoot Way. The knowledge I gained about holistic animal care methods to add to my animal communication business was valuable, because I am now better equipped to serve my clients in all aspects of their needs. Lanna Ashley, Sentient Beings Animal Communication, USA
IMPORTANT: Prerequisite for Program Enrollment: You must have taken the animal communication in person class or by distance teleclass (phone, web phone or Skype.) Next teleclass is September 23rd. Next in person classes are September 9th and October 13th in Livingston, MT and November 11th in Houston, TX . Why do we require animal communication as a pre-requisite? It is because animal communication means that you are connected with animals on both an intuitive and spiritual level. There is nothing like that experience. We want our coaches to have that sacred experience first so that they can connect with animals on the deepest heart and soul level possible.
Course 1 (5 Day Training) Tuition:
- Semi-Private Tuition in Livingston, MT: $1197 early registration ($1397 regular registration) ($600 non-refundable & non-transferable deposit required) for the semi-private instruction of just 2 students at Kim’s log cabin. The tuition does not change if you lodge somewhere else as lodging is complementary and the fee is for the semi-private personalized instruction. An installment plan is available. Contact Kim for details.
- Group Tuition in Houston, TX: $797 early registration by March 1st ($997 regular registration) ($400 non-refundable & non-transferable deposit required)
Courses 2-5 : Tuition for each course is paid as you go through the program. This way you can take the time to discover and focus on which healing modalities you truly wish to pursue while building your skills and confidence on a professional level.
Course 1 Cancellation Policy: The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable upon registration. Should you cancel prior to 2 weeks from the start date, the remainder you paid after the deposit will be refunded. Should you cancel after 2 weeks from the start date, you may transfer the balance to a future animal wellness coach program.
Questions: Check out the FAQ page that may answer your questions.
Code of Ethics: Animal Wellness Coaches agree to abide by the code of ethics Animal Wellness Coach Code of Ethics Agreement
The program was a fantastic, intense 5 days where we learned all sorts of different practical skills to apply to the animals we are working with. We had plenty of opportunity to enhance the theory we were learning with practical application. It was really fantastic. The ladies are brilliant. They make learning really easy. I felt fully supported during the program. I highly recommend doing the animal wellness coach program. You won’t regret it. Ruth, United Kingdom
Stop debating on whether or not you should invest in the 5 day long Animal Wellness Coach Certification with The Lightfoot Way and just do it! I can say it was one of the most powerful and life changing weeks of my life. Experiencing the energy of all the amazing people in the course was very intense and rewarding. It was so wonderful to feel and be able to feed off of everyone’s energy. I even saw a few auras which I’ve never done before. Allison and Kim are wonderful teachers. They made everyone feel comfortable and are very encouraging. The lessons each day brought more growth and I left there with a library full of information and the confidence to proceed with my own animal wellness business. By the end of the week I felt like I was part of a new spiritual family and it was sad to leave. Actually, I wish we could have a reunion. I traveled all the way from California to Houston for the course and do not regret any bit of it. Meeting other like-minded people and learning not only from Allison and Kim, but everyone who attended was an experience of a lifetime. Thank you Universe for guiding me to The Lightfoot Way. Jamie, USA
Complete the form below to be placed on our wait list for our next
Animal Wellness Coach program if you wish to attend at another time..