What if you could learn a technique that increases your chances of success in life, for both you and your animals?
What if you could learn a skill that actually enhances and works with your body’s own natural wisdom and intuition?
What if you could learn a method that could benefit both your personal and professional life?
Anyone can learn how to do this, even a child.
This technique is called muscle testing. It’s also referred to as applied kinesiology, body wisdom, or energy testing.
As Dr. John Diamond’s book says, Your body doesn’t lie.
Muscle testing is how we help clients all over the world to help animals live their best life possible.
And when you learn for the love of the animals in your care, your learn for yourself, too!
What does muscle testing really do for animals and people?
- Applied kinesiology is how you can best determine the right diet along with proper supplements, amounts, frequency, and duration, for both animals and people. The body knows what’s best to nourish it. Every animal and person is unique and their bodies require different things to help prevent illness and disease, and also to help heal present conditions. This technique also shows you which products are best, including topical products such as shampoo, conditioner, ointment, etc.
- Body wisdom is how you can know what healing methods are best for both animals and people, in the order of importance. There are numerous modalities available such as nutrition, animal communication, energy work, EFT/tapping, crystal therapy, aromatherapy, flower essences, homeopathy, massage, acupressure, acupuncture, chiropractic, magnetic therapy, laser therapy, and hydrotherapy. Normally, only several methods will actually help an animal or person. Nutrition often shows up as one of those methods as the diet needs to be tweaked in some way for the best health possible.
- Energy testing helps save you time, money, and the well-being of animals and people. With all of the modalities out there that are available, you can spin your wheels going from one method to the next, in hopes your next attempt will make a difference. This can cost you greatly on many levels, including leaving you and your animal stressed and depressed. Muscle testing helps to give you a plan of action as it’s totally customized for what will help your animal, or yourself, not the “average” animal or person. We have a flow chart that shows you exactly what questions to ask to help you determine your game plan.
- Muscle testing can even be used in your professional life. It can help you make important decisions such as colors, logo design, wall paint, clothing/uniforms, specific dates, ideas, proposals, etc. We use it regularly to help us make choices in our business. It helps to confirm what our intuition is telling us. Sometimes, your intuition can be off, but your body’s own wisdom can help you out.
How does muscle testing work?
- Muscle testing uses the muscle system of a person or animal’s body as a source of information, like a type of biofeedback. Our bodies and those of our animals are a giant energy system. The muscles are an important part of this system that communicate with the body.
- This technique has been used by chiropractors, naturopathic doctors, nutritionists, and other holistic practitioners for many years. Some medical doctors and dentists are even use this method. Some holistic veterinarians will use muscle testing in their practices and a growing number of pet parents are learning about this wonderful tool to better health for themselves and their animals. We’ve taught a number of professionals how to do this, including vets.
Muscle testing is about the energetic connection between the person and animal. You don’t manipulate the animal’s muscles. You can actually just touch an animal or even use a photo of them. You use your fingers or deltoid muscles (in your upper arm as seen in the top photo) to determine what is ideal for an animal or person by seeing the response to “yes” and “no” type questions. For instance, you can ask “Should (your animal’s name) eat a raw diet?” Not every dog or cat can handle a raw diet, so you can ask about a cooked diet, dehydrated diet, or dry/can combo. Keep in mind that an all dry diet, over time, can affect organs, especially kidneys. “Should (your animal’s name) eat chicken?” This is a hot protein and many animals don’t do well on it as it can create inflammation in the body, and make conditions worse. We have a nutrition flow chart that helps you know exactly what questions to ask. We even have flow charts for animals with cancer and arthritis.
- Muscle testing can be done with a partner or on your own. You can learn both styles using different techniques. A partner just needs to be willing and open-minded. We’ve taught children as young as ten years old how to muscle test.
Just imagine what your life could be life for your animals, yourself, and those you love, if you knew how to muscle test. And if you are an animal professional, this method is a game changer.
Perhaps you will consider learning how to muscle test:
- You can search online for quality instruction. Make sure you look for detailed instruction that includes how to muscle test for people and animals, different techniques so you have options, proper preparation as many things can affect accuracy, and troubleshooting as sometimes it’s hard to figure out why things are inconsistent or not going well. Watching a short video is generally not going to give you the skills to be reliable, consistent, and accurate.
- You can become a Learning Center Student or Course Student and receive our 30 page muscle testing instructional ebook, nutrition and modality flow charts, and access to muscle testing videos that teach you how to do muscle testing on people and animals with various techniques, with a partner, and by yourself. Click here to learn more about becoming a Learning Center Student. Click here to learn more about becoming a Course Student. If you are already a student, log in here.
- Learning Center Students and Course Students can register for our brand new Muscle Testing Course where you can earn a certificate. It includes all of the above but also features an online course along with live group and private video coaching sessions. Our group video coaching Zoom session is on July 23rd at 6:30 pm mountain time (video will be recorded if you can’t attend.) Your private video coaching session (Zoom, FB messenger, or Skype- your choice) with Kim or Allison is scheduled at a time that works for you. Upon completion, you will receive a certificate in muscle testing. We are offering a very special price of just $80 for Learning Center Students (Learning Center Students receive discounts on many things) and $97 for Course Students. This course is normally $150.Click here to learn more about becoming a Learning Center Student. Click here to learn more about becoming a Course Student. If you are already a student, log in here.
Muscle testing is awesome and can change your life forever. We hope you will look into it.
Muscle Testing Blessings!
Kim & Allison
Sign up for our email newsletter and get access to over 250 articles in our archives. Receive emails on classes, events and specials just for our readers.