The use of crystals for healing dates back to at least 25,000 BC. Today, the medicine men or shamans of American Indians, Aborigines and Bushmen still use stones and crystals for healing and in ceremony. All crystals have healing properties that help animals.
Crystals are such a powerful healing tool. They can be placed near the sleeping area or worn in a pouch around the collar or halter.
I am so happy and excited that I discovered “The Lightfoot Way” for my dog Nikki that I just have to share my experience with others. Nikki is a rescue dog that I saved without knowing any of her past history. She had many social problems like not being properly socialized with dogs or people, lunging at other dogs, barking very angrily at them, etc. Even though I have much patience with her I felt I needed help with a different view. After reading about muscle testing on The Lightfoot Way website, I decided to give it a try. Having contacted Kim and answering questions about Nikki, she did a muscle test and recommended that Nikki get a crystal pouch and color therapy with great detail… so she did.
I couldn’t believe her transformation after I put the crystal pouch on her! When I 1st put the pouch on Nikki….came home from work she seemed more relaxed and calm . not sure if its the right words but there was a difference in her as the day went on….almost like she was saying to me “this is getting much better !” My mother even called me to say that she seemed different and I didn’t tell her what I was doing for that reason. I took the pouch off her when the 2 weeks were up. The difference I see in her – We go hiking every Sun morning with other dogs. Although she still gets excited around them, she is not as bad as in the past and she calms down more quickly. Last Sunday I let her off leash with the other dogs for the 1st time since we started and she did fine. Other big dogs would come up beside her and she didn’t react aggressively. A big test was when I took all 3 of my dogs to the dog park. As other dogs were coming in at 1st I kept her on leash because of how she was in the past, then I would let her off leash. She would run up to the dog if the dog didn’t come to her, bark a little but nothing like in the past and again would calm down more quickly and do the doggie things, sniff etc. Even now when I walk her in my neighborhood, they are saying how much better she has gotten! I think between the power of the crystals, me constantly talking to her and taking her whenever I can to be around other people and dogs there is improvement. As I mentioned before, I wanted to help her and dedicate myself to her this summer. Although she is not 100% over of her past, she is definitely 100% better then before. Thanks to the expertise of Kim and the holistic approach she uses, I will always recommend “The Lightfoot Way”.
How can I learn more about crystal healing for animals?
- Take a Crystal & Color Therapy Class in Livingston, Montana with Kim. Click here to learn more.
- Take Crystal & Color Therapy as part of the 8 healing methods you learn in our Animal Wellness Coach Program. Click here to learn more about the program or here for the semi-private program with 2 students.
- Consider becoming a student of our Animal Heart & Soul Learning Center and learn all about crystal therapy. Monthly and annual fee options. Click here to learn more about the Animal Heart & Soul Learning Center. The Learning Center also offers online an in depth crystal and color therapy course at a special Learning Center Student price.
- Just want to take a crystal and color therapy online class at the regular price without being a Learning Center Student? Become a Course Student.
- To have a custom crystal pouch created for your animal please click here.
Sign up for our
Join our complimentary email newsletter to learn more about holistic animal care.
Join our Animal Heart & Soul Learning Center to learn more about holistic animal care including crystal therapy.