EFT is also known as Emotional Freedom Technique. An energy practice that started in psychotherapy practices, EFT practitioners noticed that amazing physical healings were also occurring. They found the reason this was happening was because EFT addresses emotional causes or energy disruptions in the body and traditional medicine does not focus on this aspect.
Just as in people, animals have emotional problems that are expressed through disruptive behaviors or health issues. EFT has helped animals that have been through a traumatic experience such as a fire, hurricane, car accident, mental or physical abuse, or loss of a beloved human or animal friend. Most people are familiar with the terms acupuncture and acupressure, where certain points are stimulated on the body. EFT is done by tapping on energy meridian points with your fingers.
EFT has the ability to help animals diminish or eliminate issues such as:
- Anxiety due to being separated, going to the vet, etc.
- Known or suspected past mental or physical abuse
- Known fears such as thunderstorms or fireworks
- Unknown fears
- Aggression towards people and other animals
- Health issues
- Pain relief
- Relationship problems
- Training and focus problems
EFT is very simple to learn, even a child can do it and they love using our EFT bears. There are only 8-9 main points on the body that are normally used (see the above diagram).
- Consider becoming a member of our Animal Heart & Soul Learning Center and learn all about EFT. Click here to learn more about the Animal Heart & Soul Learning Center. The Learning Center also offers online in depth EFT therapy course at a special member price.
- Just want to take online classes? Become a Course Student.
- To learn more about the EFT bears with crystal beads available for purchase, click here.