It’s Valentine’s Day tomorrow. It’s a great day to think of all those you hold dear in your heart, including animals.
The animals are always trying to stir your heart and soul – to take you to new depths of love and understanding.
They love to share ways and remind you how you can have a deeper connection with not just them, but yourself and others.
Here are some simple heart and soul reminders from the animals:
- Remember the power of color and how it can heal in various ways. Click here to learn more about the healing power of pink and red, in honor of Valentine’s Day.
- Remember the power of intention and gratitude. This was recently discussed in an article here along with questions the animals want you to ask yourself right now.
- Remember the power of grounding for you and your animals. You can refresh your memory here about how grounding can help in your daily life.
- Remember the power of holistic care for both animals and people. You can read the overview of amazing methods here and know that when you learn for the sake of your animals, you in turn learn how to help humans.
- Remember the power of your intuition. Read the recap here about how intuition strengthens your connection with yourself and all of life.
- Remember the power of speaking to your animals. Click here to read examples of how that heart to heart, mind to mind, soul to soul connection works on a profound level.
- Remember the power of animals as your teachers and guides. Click here to be reminded of some very interesting ways the animals are trying to get messages to you.
- Remember the power of all of life as sentient beings. Don’t forget how this secret life may make you question everything you know here.
- Remember the power of YOU. You are worthy. You are unique. You make a difference. You are capable of accomplishing far more than you imagine. For a reminder to never feel less than, click here.
Sometimes we just need a gentle reminder about certain things.
The animals want to make you FEEL on a heart and soul level. If they can do that, this makes them feel elated.
Don’t ever forget what the animals told me years ago, “The animals are a window to your soul and a doorway to your spiritual destiny. If you let them into your life and allow them to teach you, you will be better for it.”
Heart & Soul Blessings!
Kim & Allison
Sign up for our email newsletter and get access to over 300 articles in our archives. Receive emails on classes, events and specials just for our readers.
Our gift for subscribing to our email list is a beautiful audio chakra meditation that helps to expand your intuitive abilities.