Why Muscle Testing? It may surprise you.
- Muscle testing is a remarkable technique that uses your body’s own energy to connect with itself, any kind of animal of any age or another person in order to provide answers. It’s best learned with live training and guidance, whether in-person or by distance.
- Muscle testing is used personally and professionally by those such as pet parents, animal lovers, holistic vets, naturopathic doctors, chiropractors, and practitioners like those trained in Body Talk, Emotion Code, and Touch for Health.
- You can find the best foods, liquids and supplements for animals and people.
- You can determine the right amount and duration of a food, liquid or supplement. You may even have the right item but not seeing the desired results due to the wrong amount or time frame being used.
- You can find out what modalities are the best for you and your animal’s well-being as normally only several methods out of many will make the most impact, along with any respective amounts and durations needed.
- You can determine what products are best along with what environmental factors can be affecting you and your loved ones, both physically and emotionally.
- You can use muscle testing to communicate with your animals, instead of, or in addition to, animal telepathic communication. Muscle testing provides answers and enhances your intuitive abilities.
- You can even muscle test for endless personal and professional aspects of your life such as career changes, job positions, relocations, trips to take, big purchases, decor and color schemes.
- Save time and money by learning and using muscle testing as a proactive part of your life because you won’t be using unnecessary methods or buying food and products that are not going to help you, your family and your animals.
- We’ve taught pet parents, veterinarians, vet techs, trainers, groomers, pet sitters, boarding facility staff, shelter volunteers and staff and other professionals such as doctors and dentists to learn how to do muscle testing.
- We will be doing more Zoom live classes throughout 2023 in other methods such as Nutrition, Homeopathy, Crystal Therapy, Color Therapy and more. If you are interested in attending any of them, please keep in mind that muscle testing is the foundation for every class to provide the best results. Now is your chance to really learn Muscle Testing thoroughly.
To read more about muscle testing benefits, please see our latest articles here:
- Muscle Testing Solves So Many Issues- See How
- Ever Wonder if You’re Doing Right by Your Animals or Yourself?
- Are Your Proactive or Reactive to Your Animal’s Pain?
- Are the Birds Calling You?
We are so excited to offer a brand-new Muscle Testing 5-class Zoom series that you can do with us from the comfort of your home.
- These classes will help you with muscle testing for both animals and people.
- All classes are on Thursdays 6-7:30 mountain time.
- While it’s ideal to attend live, classes will be recorded.
- You may register for individual classes, with special savings if you take all 5 classes (and a bonus for those who do the full series of 5).
- There is a complementary certificate option for each class, too!
Register by October 6th for all 5 classes and receive an extra 1.5 hour Zoom group class where you can ask us more questions and receive more personal guidance on your situation.
This Muscle Testing 5-Class Zoom Series consists of hands-on instruction and practice in each class:
- Thursday, October 20th: How to do muscle testing by yourself using 7 techniques to find the best one for you, without having to rely on a partner for assistance. Register by October 14th.
- Thursday, October 27th: How to muscle test whatever modalities you desire for animals and people to find the very best for that individual, along with the order of importance. Register by October 20th.
- Thursday, November 3rd: How to muscle test food, liquids and supplements for animals and people including respective proper amounts and duration. Register by October 27th.
- Thursday, November 10th: How to muscle test products and environmental factors for animals and people including things you may never have thought you should be looking closely at. Register by November 3rd.
- Thursday, November 17th: How to muscle test for personal and professional aspects of your life, including if you have your own business, as there are so many components muscle testing can guide your life in. Register by November 10th.
Each Muscle Testing Class features:
- 1.5 hour live Zoom class
- Recording of that class; ideal to attend live if possible
- Relevant class documents
- Muscle Testing flow charts created for each class with separate charts for animals and people so that you know what you should be muscle testing for, in a simple format that’s designed to get you the answers you need
- Optional homework to obtain your certificate for that respective class (Please note homework will pertain to the Zoom classes, documents and flow charts in an easy Word Document or email format – no online homework needed)
Should you want to learn the partner method as this series focuses on the solo method, you’ll receive the instructional ebook and access to videos that focus on working with a partner so that you can learn this.
Who the Muscle Testing Zoom Classes are for:
- If you want to learn, refine or expand this skill to enhance the mental, emotional, physical and spiritual well-being of yourself, animals and people, these classes are for you.
- If you are seeking possible answers as to why you or your animals are facing body, mind or spirit challenges in life, these classes may shed light on your situation.
- If you want to take control of the daily well-being of yourself and your animals, these classes can help you do that.
- If you want to know you and your animals’ bodies better along with heightening your innate intuition and awareness in life, these classes are ideal.
- If you want to expand your consciousness and have a stronger connection with all of life, including yourself, these classes are wonderful.
- If you want to take away the guess work. You can truly trust yourself to get the answers you need for yourself, your family and animals – just like John Diamond, MD’s book, your body doesn’t lie.
- If you want to improve your personal and professional life, you have your own business or you are in a profession where you want to assist others, these classes can help in a profound way.
Learn how to muscle test the endless possibilities that this skill will bring for you, your family and your animals.
- $75 for each class.
- $325 for all 5 classes at special savings. Register for all 5 classes by October 6th and receive a bonus of an extra 1.5 hour Zoom group class where you can ask us more questions and receive more personal guidance on your situation.
- Click here to register for any of the classes or the full series.
- If you need help registering, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 713-822-4382