Muscle testing is a wonderful tool to better health. The technique is also called kinesiology or referred to as body wisdom. The technique is considered part of the strong foundation of holistic care as it is used to determine the best plan of action for an animal. Muscle testing can:
- Help you find the best foods and supplements especially since animals are often sensitive to certain items
- Determine the right amount of a food or supplement as you can even have the right item but the wrong amount, and not see the results you are looking for
- Find out what holistic methods are the best for your animal’s well-being as normally only several methods out of many will be the most gentle on them and actually make a true impact
- Determine what topical products are best for your animal
- Save time and money by learning and using muscle testing as the first step in your holistic care
- We’ve taught veterinarians, vet techs, trainers, groomers, boarding facility staff, shelter volunteers and staff and more to learn how to do muscle testing.
- Take a Muscle Testing Class in Livingston, Montana with Kim. Click here to learn more.
- Take Muscle Testing as part of the 8 healing methods you learn in our Animal Wellness Coach Program. Click here to learn more about the program.
- Become a student in our Animal Heart & Soul Learning Center and receive the ebook and muscle testing videos as our gifts to you. Student gifts and bonuses are valued at over $500. Special discounts for our students are also valued at over $500! Click here to learn more about the Animal Heart & Soul Learning Center.
- Just want to receive the muscle testing ebook and muscle testing videos as a gift and have the option to purchase online courses at any time? Become a Course Student for just $25. Many students become a Course Student just to get the muscle testing ebook and watch the videos.
- Muscle testing is the key to an animal’s success. If would prefer to have the muscle testing done for you instead of learning it, click here for muscle testing consultations and click here for nutrition consultations.
Upon hearing about the study of applied kinesiology (muscle testing), I found it very intriguing that the body could give you answers on what it needs. After Kim Shotola of The Lightfoot Way taught me more about how to do muscle testing, I started using it myself not only in practice but also in my personal life. There have been many times when I have wanted to use herbal medications on certain patients, but have had 3 different herbs to choose from that were similar in action that be used for that particularly patient. In those cases I have been able to use muscle testing to narrow down to the one that the body says will work the best. Personally, I have used muscle testing for a variety of things including figuring out and resolving chronic GI issues. Muscle testing is just one more tool I’ve added to my “tool box” full of ways to help my patients and myself. Jessica Marziani, DVM