Let’s celebrate Earth Day!!
There are special tips from Mother Earth, and Allison spoke to a trio of Fantastical Beings who have incredible messages for you!
Nature surrounds us with the ground we walk on, the air we breathe, the sounds of the animals, the changes in the weather, the eb and flow of seasonal flowers and plants, all of it brought to us by Mother earth and nature! Do we appreciate it enough? Do we respect it enough? Are we giving back to Mother Earth? It is important that we get back to nature, embrace nature and respect all of nature, good and bad, because it is all part of the circle of life and needs to be taken care of.
We want you to look at nature from a different point of view. Think about using nature as a tool in its natural state. The animals use nature every day in their lives. They are always connected to nature and respect nature in all of its aspects. Think about how they utilize nature and how they are so tuned in to the natural world. The animals want you to be aware of nature and become one with nature.
Pay attention to and look at nature in these ways:
- Touch a tree and thank it for providing shade (feel the difference in temperature as you walk in the shade of the tree).
- Feel the sun on your face as you walk down the street.
- Acknowledge the blooms in your area and the time of year each is blooming.
- What sounds are you hearing? Birds, leaves, etc.
- Enjoy your hair bowing in the wind.
- Are you near water – what relaxing sound does the movement of the water provide?
- Hold a rock in your hands and feel it.
- Even the smallest item like an acorn can be powerful when you hold it in your hands.
- Listen to nature’s sounds. Hear the “whoo” of an owl.
- Listen to the wind blow on your patio or in your backyard.
- Walk on the beach and feel the sand between your toes.
There is a balance to nature. Nature holds that yin and yang theory of keeping the balance, so it is important that we respect all that nature does on the universe’s behalf to maintain balance. Just by being aware of what goes in nature, we can benefit from a higher vibration.
Now that you have some ideas on how to embrace nature from another perspective like how the animals embrace our natural world, we want to share some earthly messages from the fantastical beings that are all around us on different planes and realms that have been working since the beginning of time to protect, restore and keep our earth flourishing.
“Earth as we know it will always evolve, shift, change, erode and redefine itself. This is the known truth; we have seen it, lived it, and worked through it many lifetimes before.
In your lifetime, it would be so wonderful if you, the human entity of this universe, could connect on one unified front to set your intention and energy for the protection of Mother Earth. Show love with every act you make each day and that love no matter how small or how profound will fill the earth’s soul, feeding her with a rebirth of a greater earth!
You will see things that had been extinct come back to life and an abundance of seeds that will blow all over the world to generate new plants, flowers and fruits and vegetables. The trees will sing songs of joy with every branch that moves in the wind for the love that is being shown to humankind and Mother Earth, as a result. We, the fairy world, cling to positive energy and respect of nature – it all starts with love. With love in your heart, the earth, we, you, have a chance to shine.”
“Shhh, Listen! Listen with your heart to what the earth is saying. The earth is constantly communicating with us. We, the forgotten species of earth, had our own language and talked across the continents to each other to help make shifts in the earth.
It is the power of communication that connects us to each other, to the animals, to the world of nature and to the amazing entities living in other realms. We are all here to help, and if we connect to earth and listen to what earth needs and wants, we can all do our part to preserve Mother Earth as a whole. Call on us and allow the dinosaurs to help make positive shifts for you in your life and for the earth we walk on.”
“We are here to offer Protection! We want to be called on to protect the ground you walk on and the air you breathe and the sacred place you call home. We watch over the nature that surrounds you and keep the energy positive and protected.
Our earth needs to know that she is being protected against destruction and demise. Please, we the dragon world, want you to reach out to us to offer protection of your land, home and surroundings. It is our contribution to Mother Earth, and we are happy to help – we just ask that you invite us and allow us to serve – we are honored!”
While you ponder the messages from the fantastical beings, remember to spend time outside. This can be very therapeutic on many levels. It can help ground you, it can increase your connection intuitively, it can calm your mind and soul and bring you joy. If you cannot get outside, then bring nature into your home like wildflowers. You can even ask nature if it is ok to take it from its home. Thank nature for sharing its beauty with you.
Know that when you look at nature from a new point of view, nature will appear to you in new ways, and you will be more receptive to nature’s messages:
- While you are touching or holding a piece of nature such as a tree or rock, you may receive images, words or thoughts. Information can come to you about that item or a special message for you.
- A wild animal may also have a message for you. The animals are constantly trying to get your attention. If you are not sure what they are trying to tell you, then look up that animal. If you see a hawk, you can look up hawk animal totem on the internet. Read the information and something there will resonate with you.
- Remember, when you receive information from nature, you should act on it. Otherwise, the messages will keep coming in various ways until nature gets your attention.
- Invite fairies into your world by creating a special garden and show respect for all of nature. Remember to lead with love and love will get you through.
- Call on a dinosaur to help you communicate with nature through sound and embrace the beautiful shifts the dinos have made on the earth’s behalf.
Always give back to nature when you can. If you have a piece of nature such as a dying bloom, a pine cone that is crumbling or a torn leaf that is deteriorating, don’t throw it in the trash. Return it to nature, where it came from. This keeps the natural cycle going. Nature, in all of its life stages, has a purpose and must not be wasted no matter what form. Keep the circle of earth going, don’t break the chain – it is all about love, connection and protection! Respect the nature around you, and it will respect you.
Love, Connection, Protection!
The beautiful trio of dinos, dragons and fairies want to share with you some final words during this time of celebrating Earth Day:
- Love yourself first and you will be more able to send love to Mother Earth.
- Connect to your higher self and you will be connecting to all that is Nature.
- Protect yourself from all negative thoughts, energies and actions and you will be protecting others around you, the animals in your life and the earth you walk on, from harm.
Earth is very thankful for those that care.
Fantastical Earth Blessings!
Allison & Kim
Sign up for our email newsletter and get access to over 300 articles in our archives. Receive emails on classes, events and specials just for our readers.
Our gift for subscribing to our email list is a beautiful audio chakra meditation that helps to expand your intuitive abilities.