Nutrition is the foundation for great health. If your animal does not have the right nutrition, anything else you do will only be a temporary fix. We can’t express how crucial nutrition is. And getting the core diet right first, before you look at any supplements, is so important. There is never a one size fits all.
How do you know exactly what your animal needs throughout their entire life? You muscle test. This is also called body wisdom. Muscle testing can be done with a partner and by yourself. It is wonderful if you can learn both techniques. Muscle testing is used to determine the right nutrition, including supplements and proper amounts, healing methods and topical products for both animals and people. Click here to learn more about muscle testing.
In this all day class you will learn:
- Basic Muscle Testing for Animals & People
- Determining Your Ideal Body Balance
- Muscle Testing Partner Method
- Muscle Testing Solo Method
- How to Muscle Test with an Animal/Person/Product in Person & by Distance
- Muscle Testing Troubleshooting
- Basic Nutrition Guidelines
- Basic Nutrition for Dogs & Cats
- Basic Nutrition for Horses
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Joint Supplements
- Herbal & Other Supplements
- Nutrition Muscle Testing Flow Chart Application
- Modality (Healing Methods) Flow Chart Application
- Includes manual, charts and certificate
You will learn how to muscle test using the deltoid and finger techniques. You can bring foods and products, images of foods and products or exact names of foods and products for muscle testing for your animal and even yourself. A small number of dogs may come. You can bring a photo of your animal. Muscle testing results are the same whether your animal is present or not. This is an intense, packed day where you will learn and perform muscle testing throughout the entire day.
Class Time: 9 am- 6 pm
Class Location: Livingston, MT in Paradise Valley near Emigrant
Class Cost: $197 or 2 payments of $102
Cancellation Policy: Due to the small size of the class, payment is refunded if cancellation is made 7 days or more from class date. Payment is forfeited if cancellation made less than 7 days from class date. There are no transfers.