Nutrition is the foundation for great health. If your animal does not have the right nutrition, anything else you do will only be a temporary fix. We can’t express how crucial nutrition is. And getting the core diet right first, before you look at any supplements, is so important. There is never a one size fits all.
How do you know exactly what your animal needs throughout their entire life? You muscle test. This is also called body wisdom. Muscle testing can be done with a partner and by yourself. It is wonderful if you can learn both techniques. Click here to learn more about muscle testing.
In this all day class you will learn:
- Basic Muscle Testing for People & Animals
- Muscle Testing Partner Method
- Muscle Testing Solo Method
- Basic Nutrition Guidelines
- Basic Nutrition for Dogs & Cats
- Basic Nutrition for Horses
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Joint Supplements
- Herbal & Other Supplements
- How to use the Nutrition Muscle Testing Flow Chart
- How to use the Modality (Healing Methods) Flow Chart
- Includes manual, charts and certificate
You will can bring foods and products, images of foods and products or exact names of foods and products for muscle testing. A small number of dogs may come. You can bring a photo of your animal. Muscle testing results are the same whether your animal is present or not. This is an intense, packed day where you will learn and perform muscle testing throughout the entire day.
Class Date: Sunday, September 30th
Class Time: 9 am- 6 pm
Class Location: Livingston, MT in Paradise Valley near Emigrant
Class Cost: $197 or 2 payments of $102
Cancellation Policy: Due to the small size of the class, payment is refunded if cancellation is made 7 days or more from class date. Payment is forfeited if cancellation made less than 7 days from class date. There are no transfers.