Today is a new dawn for animals and you!
Sacred Animal Spirit Alchemy (SASA) is a new energy program created by animals and St. Francis of Assisi for you, animals and the universe.
The animals and nature will take you on this journey of discovery, enlightenment and healing. SASA will help you to:
- Discover the depth of yourself like never before.
- Connect your heart and soul to Mother Earth on a profound level.
- Unlock the key to obstacles in your path.
- Reveal your true self and inner vision.
- Create a future with a divine purpose.
The animals and nature are here to teach you their way of becoming one with the universe. SASA will help animals and nature to:
- Strengthen their connection with you by raising your frequency.
- Impart their ancient wisdom and knowledge to you.
- Become in tune with you by enhancing your innate abilities.
- Nurture and direct the sacred energy within you.
- Receive guided healing from you based on their desires.
Sacred Animal Spirit Alchemy will raise your spiritual awareness so that you may impact the universe and bring joy and healing to all living things.
You will learn to work with energy the way animals and nature intended – in its purest, natural form. The animals, elements and nature come together to teach you. You will discover that what you learn is unlike anything else. While SASA is easy to learn, it is profound and life changing.
We are often asked how does Sacred Animal Spirit Alchemy (SASA) compare to reiki. We taught reiki for many years including the master level until we were guided by the animals to create SASA. There are several similarities but many differences. Both are a form of energy work that include chakra and scanning knowledge, can be done on people, animals, nature, world, situations, etc., and can offer healing on a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level.
The information below will help shed some light onto the depths of what SASA is really all about.
- The animals provided us with knowledge on how they felt energy work should be offered and called it Sacred Animal Spirit Alchemy (SASA.)
- Mikao Usui received knowledge on how to offer reiki.
- SASA’s source is directly from the animals along with assistance from nature, Mother Earth and St. Francis of Assisi, the patron saint of the animals.
- Reiki’s source is thought to be universal and St. Germaine.
- SASA does not require an attunement process or symbols and takes one day to learn.
- Reiki requires receiving attunements with symbols and requires multiple days to learn everything.
- With SASA, the intention is to let the animals, nature and Mother Earth guide you in that moment.
- With reiki, being in a meditative state and connected to the animal is ideal but not taught by all reiki instructors. When offering energy, the intention is to let the energy flow from your hands.
- Because SASA is for the highest good of the animal, etc. and the session is guided by the animals, nature and Mother Earth, permission is not needed from the recipient.
- Reiki is for the highest good and some believe that permission is needed before starting a reiki session.
- A SASA session is done in a meditative state and connected to the animal. The animals, nature and Mother Earth work with you and the animal by supporting and honoring the animal with their wisdom and guidance. It requires no particular hand positions and utilizes additional techniques unlike any other form of energy work. SASA does not require touching the animal or person.
- Being in a meditative state with the animal is the best but many reiki instructors are not generally aware of this. Most reiki sessions involve the hands in one position or ‘trained’ hand positions. Depending on the reiki instructor, some teach without touching and others prefer touching. Many animals do not want to be physically touched during a session of any kind of energy work.
- SASA can be done by distance to past, present or future right away without additional training or use of symbols.
- Reiki can be done by distance to past, present or future if symbol is passed on to the student in normally an additional class/level.
- Students have reported how SASA sessions seem to be shorter and effective more quickly than reiki or other energy work.
- Reiki sessions vary in length.
- Based on feedback from students around the world that have learned SASA and know reiki or other forms of energy work, animals seem more receptive and relaxed with SASA than other forms of energy work. This could be because the animals say it is energy in its purest form with the session guided by the animals, nature and Mother Earth.
- Many animals enjoy reiki and others try to run away from the energy. This could be because the energy can be too strong as many students learn how to do reiki on people, not animals. This could also be due to the person offering it or possibly the ‘universal’ source.
I’d like to thank you both for the opportunity to learn SASA. What a blessing it has been. As you know my brother has stage 4 colon cancer and I’ve been using SASA on him daily, both in person and at a distance. He swears that SASA has made a difference in his mood and with his sleep. He asks for “energy sessions” often and his wife told me several times he has said, “Liz must have done energy work on me because… I fell right to sleep or …I felt so peaceful.” This alone is testimony! But SASA has also made a difference in my relationships with my animals. They are more attentive, lively and playful, especially my cat, Crow. He has a history of seizures; however he has not had a seizure since I started SASA. He is also much more playful and he has started to knead my lap before lying down. Incredible! SASA is such a beautiful experience and although I’ve practiced other energy techniques, this is by far the most connected I’ve felt to the energy work. It has meaning and purpose. SASA is the perfect modality to support my Professional Animal Communication practice. Thank you! And I look forward to many more learning experiences with The Lightfoot Way. Click here to read more testimonials from students all over the world.