Do you know how magical the wolf is?
Think beyond the Stark wolves in the Game of Thrones.
Sirius is the brightest star in the night sky and called the star of the celestial wolf, referring to the wolf coming and going between this world and the spirit world. The Milky Way is referred to as the Wolf Road or Wolf Trail, making reference to the road to Heaven. The wolf can help you connect more deeply with those you love that have crossed over.
The wolf has many amazing qualities that are revered by many. And they want us to know how they can help us in life.
The wolf is a great teacher and pathfinder:
- We like to refer the teachings and abilities of the wolf as Wolf Speak, Wolf Wisdom, and Wolf Medicine.
- Wolf is intuitive and holds ancient wisdom. Their teachings have been ongoing for generations.
- They can help you to become in touch with your body’s own innate wisdom.
- The wolf helps to guide you on your path in life, take control, and find your sacred direction.
- Wolf medicine evokes courage, strength, protection, and healing.
- They can show you how to raise your vibrational frequency and block undesirable energy.
- The wolf can teach you how to communicate telepathically with animals, nature, and Mother Earth.
The wolf can help you discover yourself, through their eyes:
- The wolf is associated with the throat chakra. They can help you to verbalize your thoughts, speak your truth, and let your true, authentic self shine.
- They can help you to truly open your eyes to a profound awareness, where you see life in a whole new way.
- Wolf helps you to heal heart wounds and fully open your heart to all there is.
- They can show you how to utilize your strengths as a lone wolf and part of a pack.
- The wolf can help you to understand how you can nurture your body, mind, and spirit, while also serving your family, community, and others.
- They can show you how to believe in yourself and share your knowledge with others.
- Wolf helps you to find harmony and balance within yourself and all of life.
Is Wolf asking you to find a new path, reach for the stars, or take control of your life?
Call on the wolf to help guide you:
- You can meditate and ask the wolf to come forward to help you. A wolf guide will present itself to you. Be specific in the questions you want to ask.
- Go into nature or visit a sanctuary or zoo to connect with a wolf, if you have the opportunity.
- Ask the wolf to give you guidance through signs. For instance, ask for three signs in five days to guide you for a specific question you have. The signs can indicate a positive response to your question. Pay close attention so that you don’t miss the signs that can come in many forms such as a radio blurb, magazine photo, street sign, TV commercial, and bumper sticker.
- Search online to learn more about wolf guidance.
- Look into books that speak of the spiritual qualities of the wolf.
- You can have a spiritual guidance session with a wolf. Search online for those that resonate with you. Kim offers consultations.
- Attend a wolf retreat where actual wolves provide guidance. Kim is offering The Call of the Wolf, a 4-day intensive retreat on November 12-15, where the wolves of Howlers Inn will transform your body, mind, and spirit, and your heart and soul connection will be illuminated with wolves and all of life. Click here to learn more about this one-of-a-kind retreat. Register by August 1st for early bird pricing.
Consider calling on the wolf to help nourish your soul and become all that you are meant to be.
Kim & Allison
Sign up for our email newsletter and get access to over 250 articles in our archives. Receive emails on classes, events and specials just for our readers.