Animals, guides, nature and Mother Earth provide us with assistance on what topic our next article should be about, along with the content we should share.
The animals are saying right now that it’s so important to go back to the “basics”. Well, what does this really mean?
We are all incredible beings having experiences in human bodies. To really appreciate, understand and tune in to everything happening to us, animals and Mother Earth, the animals say to humans, “You have to get connected. This connection leads to greater awareness and conscious expansion.”
The animals bring people together and unite us as one with all there is. Doe, the deer referred to this as the “Buddha Beam.“ This is the life force that is connected to everything in the universe and connects us all. You can think of this as harmonious beams of light. You can also view this as: we are all connected by an intricately woven spider’s web, where the delicate filaments reach from one soul to another, all equally vital in this web of life.
This imagery reminds me of an incredible sweat lodge experience I had. I saw a vision of a faceted crystal. Inside the crystal appeared a spider web. And inside the spider web was a human eye. Then, that eye morphed into different species of animal eyes. We are all truly connected.
The animals want to remind us that this connection must be through our ‘heart and soul’, in order to see ourselves and all of life on that deeper level.
You may have heard of this expression, but what really is a heart and soul connection? The heart is considered the source of life, both emotionally and physically. The soul is referred to as the spiritual component. The heart and soul connection is the beautiful link between yourself and an animal, nature or person that unites you together on a mental, emotional, physical and spiritual level.
This connection can be thought of as heart to heart, mind to mind, soul to soul. The more you become open to possibilities and the more you are willing to step outside of your box, the more you become connected with all there is.
Whether or not you know how to communicate with animals on a telepathic level, the more deeply connected you are to animals and nature, the more you will find yourself able to be in tune with all of life on this heart and soul level.
The animals know what you are capable of and they want the best for you. And that starts with you wanting the best connection possible. This process starts with you, first, from within.
There are some steps you can take to get started on a deeper heart and soul connection with all of life, that can also enable you to be aware of and accomplish more easily your role in this universe.
While this title may seem redundant, we should be grateful that we can express gratitude to the animals, and that the animals demonstrate gratitude for us.
- Be grateful for the incredible animals that are in your life now, those that have shared the past with you, and those that will be a part of your future.
- Be appreciative for the vast array of nature’s bountiful benefits that are provided for you every day. Bless and thank your food, drink, lodging, supplies, etc.
- In today’s hectic pace, it’s so easy to forget to be thankful for all we have in our lives, including the little things.
Allison wrote a beautiful article on how your animals want you to express gratitude. If you missed this oldie but goodie, click here to read it.
Remember, don’t underestimate the power of gratitude in your daily life. The animals live from a state of gratitude and want the same for us. A true, heart and soul connection can only exist from this state.
Create Sacred Space
Look at your environment for yourself and your animals. Sacred space means that you create a natural and energetically clean space, as much as possible.
With the energetic frequencies rising, human and animal bodies are becoming more sensitive to negative vibrations.
You’ve probably heard of the expression, “Your body is your temple.” What you put on or in your body contributes to the energy in your space – this goes beyond what you and your animals are eating. This space affects all that lives there, including your animals. It’s also important to remove toxins from your home and yard.
Many products contain harmful chemicals that can have serious consequences such as:
- Household products, including cleaners, fresheners, deodorizers, plug ins, detergents, cleansers, dryer sheets, and even some soap.
- Remove toxins you use on yourself and your animals, such as those in make-up, shampoos, ointments, bedding, litter, toys, and flea and tick control.
- Get vaccines that are absolutely necessary, and consider getting titers when possible. (Titers are bloodwork drawn that can show that the vaccines are still effective in your animal’s body.)
Look at ingredients carefully on the labels of all products. Just because something says “natural” doesn’t mean it’s chemical free or won’t harm. If the products you use contain chemicals, consider natural alternatives. You can even make your own pet-safe products for your home and animals.
Negative energy is another concern. This energy can affect people and animals on a cellular level. Reduce encounters with electromagnetic fields (EMF’s) as much as possible. Unplug and turn off equipment when not in use, if you can. Watch where you put beds and bowls, so that you and your animals do not sleep or eat near high frequencies, like your TV, cell phone or wi-fi. Even pay attention to where you are outdoors, such as when you walk your dog or ride your bike or horse. Is there strong energy coming from something such as a cell tower or an electrical substation? Try to avoid such routes. If you live near an area of high energy, there are still things you can do.
Consider placing Himalayan salt or selenite lamps in your home to allow positive energy to flow into your environment. You can cleanse yourself and home with traditional Native American smudging. For those who are not familiar with this term, it is burning sacred herbs or resins. White sage is popular to use. You can even say a prayer about your intentions for the smudging.
Remember, what you put on or expose yourself and your animals to affects, at minimum, the immune system.
The more positive energy you can create in your environment, the more in tune with animals and nature you can become, and they can become with you. And in the process, you will get to know your own heart and soul in a new light.
Suggestions to Take Action
- Pick one thing you can do and take action. It all starts with one step. Maybe you can do one step a week, every 2 weeks or monthly. It really helps to write down what you want to do and plan it out. Whether you write on your calendar or put notes on the fridge, do something to remind yourself to be accountable. Remember, what you do impacts the well-being of your animals, your own life, and those around you. With every step you take, you are on your way to a deeper, heart and soul connection.
- If you want to learn more about all of this and have not read The Soul Watchers, Animals’ Quest to Awaken Humanity, your eyes will really be opened in some ways you probably didn’t realize. The book is all about understanding animals on a profound level, how to utilize Mother Earth’s medicine chest, action steps to take, how to help animals accomplish their mission, and what they wish for you. Click here to learn more about Kim’s book. There’s even a complementary downloadable audio meditation and action guide.
- If you are inspired and want to achieve a deeper, heart and soul connection (or need a refresher) with your animals and all of life, including those in spirit, consider taking our next animal communication teleclass on March 6th. This is a class you can do from the comfort of your home. Join hundreds of students from all over the world that have learned how to speak to animals in just ONE day with us. Registration is due February 27th. Click here to learn more.
Let’s honor the animals and all get connected on this heart and soul level, which starts within ourselves.
Kim & Allison
Sign up for our email newsletter and get access to over 300 articles in our archives. Receive emails on classes, events and specials just for our readers.
Our gift for subscribing to our email list is a beautiful audio chakra meditation that helps to expand your intuitive abilities.