A few months ago, Kim and her husband helped in a search for a missing local teen. Tragically, the boy’s body was found.
Recently, she was on a call with a business woman that has a passion for suicide prevention. They got to talking about the power of intuition, especially with animals and nature, and how it helps improve lives.
While we have felt that many have a disconnect from nature, and that the average person does not knowingly utilize their intuition, that call was an eye opener.
While intuition can give you hope, rather than feeling all hope is lost, there is far more to it than you may have realized.
How do we get the word out?
How do we let everyone know that accessing their intuition impacts their life in so many ways? It doesn’t matter how old you are, whether you are a child or in your golden years.
There’s a reason our gift for signing up for our email list is a beautiful audio chakra meditation that helps to expand your intuitive abilities.
First off, what is intuition exactly?
- The ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning. (definition from internet)
- A thing that one knows or considers likely from instinctive feeling rather than conscious reasoning. (definition from internet)
- Some call it a knowing or a feeling in the ‘gut’. You can also feel it in your heart or know it in your mind. You don’t necessarily understand how you know things, so it’s easy to doubt yourself. (our definition)
While intuition is innate, most don’t tap into their true potential. Every now and then, one experiences intuitive moments, like a mother’s intuition about their child. Or maybe you are thinking about someone, and your phone rings and it’s them.
But what if you could consciously use your intuition to help you in life?
On the third day the boy was missing, a big grid search happened. Over 150 people were divided into different sections of land. Several hours into the search, Kim and her group had reached the mountain foothills, and it was time to head back. A raven cried out, unseen. Sadly, Kim intuitively knew at that moment that the boy was not alive, and the raven was letting her know. Shortly thereafter, the boy was found. You see, ravens are associated with those who have crossed over, and can assist with that connection. For instance, after Kim’s husband’s dog had passed, he longed to get some kind of sign from him. Many months later, he noticed a raven had landed on the skylight at bedtime. That night, Bandit visited her husband’s dreams.
Why share this with you? Because animals and nature play a huge role in intuition. The above is just a simple example. Animals are constantly trying to get your attention. From your pets to wild animals, they want to help guide you in your life. Their wisdom is incredible.
When you become aware of how animals are trying to reach and teach you, you have an awareness about life that is simply profound. This “awareness” is what we keep hearing our students speak of, over and over again. This has changed their lives. We didn’t realize this, until they told us that is how they summed it up. Having this awareness has greatly enhanced their intuitive abilities.
Intuition is not just about the animals. It is also about nature. On a hike, the majority of people go from point A to point B. They may stop and admire the beauty, and that may “feel” very nice to them, but most do not really connect on an intuitive level with nature, such as the trees, flowers, rocks, water, or earth. If they did that, they could tune in to Mother Earth and her elements and actually receive peace, harmony, joy, comfort, and guidance. Who couldn’t use more of that in their life?
When you strengthen your connection with animals, nature, and Mother Earth, your intuition increases and creates a ripple effect in your life such as:
- You can know what your animals and the wild ones are trying to tell you.
- You can know what Mother Earth and nature want to share with you.
- You have more of a feeling of self-worth, while standing in your truth.
- You have more clarity in your daily life, and your path and purpose seem more clear.
- You find it easier to stay present and grounded, while finding balance and harmony amidst challenges.
- You get to know yourself more deeply, while striving to become the best version of you.
- You understand humanity as a whole better, including individuals, which encourages you to create a ripple effect that will benefit all of life.
When you allow intuition to help guide you, you realize there is more to life than meets the eye. You realize that there is a bigger picture going on. You realize that you have an important role to play and that like an intricately woven spider’s web, we are all energetically intertwined in the delicate facets of life. And when you understand this, it helps you to believe in yourself – and in a life worth living.
The animals, nature, and Mother Earth can show you the present, help your learn from the past, and propel you to your future. Let them help you expand your intuitive abilities.
Intuition is powerful. So how can you go about becoming more intuitive?
- First, look at what you are putting into your body. You are what you eat and drink. Your body functions better, including your intuition, when you consume a healthy diet. We’ve found that the blood-type diet has helped many. You can download a free food chart for your blood type at Dr. Lam’s site here. Also, keep in mind that most tap water has chemicals in it. At Environmental Working Group (EWG), you can look up information on your tap water here. Use a water filter and EWG even has a water filter buying guide here.
- Look at what you are putting on your body or exposing your body to. Eating right is only going to do so much good if harm is coming to your body in other ways. Pay close attention to topicals like shampoos and conditioners. To see personal care products and how they rate, go to EWG’s info here. Check out Blissful Miss because they rate products based on EWG ratings and reviews. Watch what products you use in your home and on your lawn as many contain harmful chemicals. EMF’s can negatively affect you and your environment. Wi-fi, cell phones, etc. emit strong EMF’s. Reduce EMF’s as much as possible. Salt and crystal lamps and black tourmaline/citrine pairs in the four corners of your home may help your space.
Look online for intuitive development exercises. Should you try some exercises though and feel you don’t do well, you may get discouraged. When Kim took a mini animal communication class that was just a few hours long, the teacher had them do a few of these exercises before they spoke to animals. It’s very possible that the students that didn’t have the “knack” for those exercises then struggled when talking to the animals. So go into this knowing that you may do very well on all the exercises, on some of them, or on none of them. If you don’t do as well as you had hoped, this does not mean you aren’t intuitive or aren’t capable of expanding your abilities – everyone is intuitive and can sharpen their skills. It just means this is not the ideal way for you to work on your intuitive abilities. Please do not give up.
- Read an intuitive development book. While Kim’s book, The Soul Watchers, Animals’ Quest to Awaken Humanity is about using your abilities to receive and understand guidance and how to utilize Mother Earth’s medicine chest, there are others that focus entirely on intuitive development. Echo Bodine’s book, The Gift, Understand and Develop Your Psychic Abilities is a wonderful book because it helps to explain many things and even addresses intuitive abilities in the bible. There are exercises in the book but keep in mind the above information applies. There are many books that focus on animals. Our favorite is probably Straight from the Horse’s Mouth: How to Talk to Animals and Get Answers by Amelia Kinkade. Books are a nice start to comprehending and establishing a foundation, but know that it’s challenging for most people to really hone their intuitive skills through a book.
- Dive into holistic care. When you do this for yourself and your animals, this heightens your intuitive abilities. For instance, learn energy work and offer it to yourself and your animals. Learn muscle testing for the whole family, so you can help prevent illness, know what methods will help, along with the right foods and supplements. The more you learn and take action, the more in tune you will become with yourself and others. If you really want to jump in and have access to learning many holistic methods and how to help conditions such as cancer, arthritis, anxiety, and grief, consider the jam-packed Animal Heart & Soul Learning Center.
- Take an intuitive/psychic development class that focuses on the human aspect. You just need to be careful as some classes out there include allowing spirits (departed souls) to go into your body, and possibly speak through you. We do not feel that’s a good idea to let anything enter your body as that can open the opportunity for something undesirable to go into you. Yikes! There is a big difference between talking to a departed person and allowing them to enter your body.
- Take an animal communication class in person or by distance. Ideally, find one that has a live instructor and fellow classmates, as the majority of people learn best this way. Self-guided style might be more affordable but lacks the live instruction and energy from the entire class. If you try the “on your own way” and don’t do well, just know that this is what often happens, as we’ve heard from those that were about to give up, as they simply didn’t believe they could do this. We explain to them most people don’t do well learning on their own because it’s human nature to easily doubt oneself, and that’s why a live instructor with fellow students makes a huge difference. Also, know that when you learn the skill of talking to animals, you are capable of talking to those that have passed on, and nature. People tend to trust animals more, so learning to communicate with them generally comes more easily to someone than taking a regular intuitive/psychic class. In our opinion, a live animal communication class is the quickest and best way to access and improve your intuitive abilities – not to mention the most fun! Our next teleclass (by phone or laptop/computer) is on October 4th. Click here to learn more. You can also sharpen your intuitive abilities with wolves at the Call of the Wolf Retreat on November 12-15. Today is the last day for the early bird savings. Check it out here.
We are rooting for you! The animals are cheering for you! You can do this. Just know that by increasing your intuition, you are helping yourself and your animals live a more heart and soul filled life. And that helps make life beautiful and the world a better place to live!
Kim & Allison
Sign up for our email newsletter and get access to over 300 articles in our archives. Receive emails on classes, events and specials just for our readers.
Our gift for subscribing to our email list is a beautiful audio chakra meditation that helps to expand your intuitive abilities.